Does investing feel overwhelming for you?
· What if investing felt really fun?
· What if investing felt like freedom?
· What if you didn’t feel ashamed or guilty that you haven’t taken the time to ask more questions?
· What if you felt confident investing your money?
This course will give you the deets you need to feel informed when it comes to making investment choices. Make decisions based entirely on YOUR personal goals, understand where to get started, and what moves to make next!
This is for you if you are:
New to investing!
· Understand what key actions you need to complete BEFORE you start investing
· Figure out how to gauge your risk tolerance and time frame for your money
· Learn about diversification and how not to put all of your eggs in one basket!
· Minimize risk and learn how investing works!
Experienced with investing!
· Hear about how individual stocks or more advanced portfolios could make sense for you
· Get tips on doing your research and ensuring your investments are in alignment with the rest of your portfolio
· Understand your potential tax implications
Mutual funds, stocks, bonds, oh my! Investing is a great tool to grow your wealth, BUT it can be confusing! Investing 101 will demystify industry jargon, give you questions to ask an investment professional and info on different kinds of retirement and other investment accounts you can use to your advantage!
Real wealth can’t be accumulated in a checking or savings account. Investing is a MUST for your long-term success!